Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday, June 25th 2010

I know I know I has been slacking here!
Today I did my workout but is the second one after Monday, I have not worked out in between. The only excuse I have is my cold has got the best of me, I haven't been able to eat properly, I actually lost 7 Lb since last time I check my weight and that was probably only couple of weeks!!! Not good, I mean I wanted to loose body fat of course, but loosing so much so fast is not healthy and causes lots of muscle mass loss. Definitely not what I was aiming for.
Also I have need struggling with anxiety. Apparently I had one episode of panic attack while back and I have been dragging into anxiety since then. Not sure why and how, but it is frustrating and in ways debilitating. That is another reason why I wasn't able to eat much, my stomach is very upset most of the day.
I am working on it though, I am not going to let it control my life anymore, I made it, it's mine, I can change it back!
Anyway today I have done the second cycle of the weight training, total body approach. Those Bulgarian split squats are killer especially after 3 sets of sumo deadlift!
My legs are wobbly again, need to nourish those muscles!
Having oatmeal for breakfast.

Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment