Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Recovery food

I am reading through the pages of "Thrive" and I really like the detailed explanations the author (Brendan Beazier) gives of the effect of stress ( many different type of it) on our body composition and general well being.
I have already got some supplies to try few of his recipes. Soaking some grain and nuts and sprouting some beans.
I am baking some sweet potatoes and I am going to try his ketchup and raw almond burger for diner. Yum
I am still fighting a nasty cold, so I am looking foward to get well faster following his suggestions, also I have decided to cut wheat (I use whole wheat bread and vital gluten to make seitan) for about two weeks to see if I start to feel better.
I also switched to Hemp protein instead soy.
Need to go get ready for tomorrow, I want to get my workout early, some sprints and other rear muscles friendly exercises :-)

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment