Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday June 21th

I think this cold actually turned into a sinus infection!
So my left side is still cloged up and can't hear from that side. head pressure its pretty annoying and makes me dizzy as well.
Well I cleaned up the refrigerator and made a big batch of recovery pudding with some modification of my own.
I am going to make some eggplant pizzetta today. Grilled topped with a raw tomato sauce(with sun dry tomatoes), fresh basil et voila', huge spinach salad and I should be good for lunch, might have some of thata pudding for dessert though.
I can't taste anything and this made eating a little bit tricky.
I also been craving sweets and carbs, I guess because my body it is fighting the infection and try to keep muscles. I have lost some weight this weekend and unfortunately I think it's the wrong type of weight. Gotta keep the food steady and nutricious, if I want to build real strong lean mass. It is easy to lose body weight when you follow a clean vegan diet, if you dont eat enought. Funny never had this problem before :-)
Planning my workout for the week, and maybe I will find the strenght to go do something later.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment