Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 17th 2010

Wake up at 5 this morning, I know it doesn't sounds like much, but I haven't been able to do that in a while. Even though I am generally a morning person, in the past few months I have been tired and just barely waking up to go to work (sometimes late!). I am assuming that the incredible raw dinner I had last night had something to do with it :-)
So I did a kick ass (literally) workout. Sprints, swings and bridge, all targeted to work those critical rear parts :-P
Oh they were worked already! My legs are wobbly.
I made the recovery pudding from the book and had it right away after the workout. It is pretty good but I could only have few spoons of it, it is very filling, and I only made half recipe.
I also made the apple cinnamon cereals, very yummy, I don't have hemp milk, its kinda pricy right now, and so are hemp seeds, so I used almond milk to go with it, also very filling and satisfying.
I checked my body fat with my caliper, not the super fancy ones, its one spot measuring one, so I am aware isn't too precise. Anyway body fat is at 22.2, I believe it might be higher, but as long as I always check with the same method it will be ok. I haven't weight myself in a bit (last time was when I went to the doctor few weeks ago) it was around 145. I will check again even though I am not too concerned about the weight, I am aiming to maximum muscular building and maximum fat loss, while I gain strenght, stamina and overall health.
I will keep experimenting with food in this first phase, then once I have a solid base to work on I will finalize the nutrition plan and see what works better for me.

Happy Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment