Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 29th 2010

OK this weekend I did mostly cardio and some rear friendly exercises. I am sorry to say I am still plagued with a nasty cold.
My energies are very low and I have lots of muscles fatigue. I think I am going to see a naturopath, will set an appointment today.
I still have hard time with my appetite, I have to force food down sometimes, but I know I need it to healing my body and mind.
For lunch I am having a kamut salad, whole Kamut, colored bel peppers, green onions, dukes flakes, soaked almonds, hemp oil and just a hint of vegan mayonnaise. It is very good (I am sure would be much better if I could taste it 100%).
The weight went and keeps down, which in other times I would have loved, but right now I was hoping to build some serious muscles, must heal first, can't expect to build muscles, burn fat and fight whatever is tackling my body. Patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment