Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday 20th 2010

This darn cold is taunting me! The left side of my head hurts with feeling of fullness, like having a baloon inside. I also feel very dizzy and fatigued, I thought the cold was on its way out and it might be, but is making me pretty miserable at this moment.
I am going to try to rest as much as I can with two kids unleashed around :-)
Unfortunately I dont feel very motivated to do anything. I can't smell or taste anything, its frustrating and it is causing me to be little anxious, which lately it is my normal way to be.
Well I am hoping for a full recovery and looking forward to a week filled with new projects and good health.

Happy Sunday.

Tip of the day;
When we make pancakes at home (vegan) I use whole wheat flour, I add some oat flour, flaxseed meal and some hemp proteins. With this recipe I know my boys start their day with the right foot :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment