Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday June 19th 2010

So yesterday was a rough day. This cold is still tormenting me, it feels like is changing, from strep throat to cold to bronchitis! I was pretty miserable and tired. My appetite was almost nonexistent.
Today its little better, I have slept with the humidifier right next to me, the cold feels down to my longs though. I manage to gather energies to go downstairs and do my 2nd workout with weights: Hypertrophy.
My legs are toasted! Especially my shins and quads.
I eat some of the left over recovery pudding, I am still not too hungry. Managed to have spare time to make my super pancakes for the boys :-), added some hemp protein in there too.
Today is my Friday work wise, I am looking forward to rest and feel better, I want to have plenty of energies for the kids this weekend.
I still need to keep my workout schedule and definitely do few stretching sessions in between, I am little bit tight and stiff at the moment :-P
Had some cinnamon apple cereal with almond milk for breakfast (the cereal recipe from Thrive of course).

Happy Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment